Monday, August 16, 2010
What
Sometimes I feel like the world doesn't appreciate what they have in front of them. Reading What is the What made me feel very fortunate. I mean the little boys don't even understand what the heck is going on and here they are practically dying on this journey for life. When I walk to the gym I feel like it's never ending. How would I withstand walking for miles in the desert with out food watching my only friends be killed by lions and tigers? When people complain it makes me think "wow they have no reason what so ever to complain" and its usually a complaint about stupid stuff! I know this is pretty contradicting for me to go out and complain, but I just wish the people could be more thankful. Thankful for the lives they have and not worry about things that wont matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment